Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You can block unwanted texts on O2

• 19-08-2009 9:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

Before anybody asks, no, myself and Random do not work for O2. :)

I just overhead a conversation about the ability to block text messages on O2. Details here.

Doesn't work for premium texts (no surprise there), but you can block MMS also.

As it is a common question on this forum, I thought it was worth sharing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I thought we'd brought this up here before? I don't see it in the FAQ though! I thought it was. Should add it in, it's a decent enough service :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Random wrote: »
    I thought we'd brought this up here before? I don't see it in the FAQ though! I thought it was. Should add it in, it's a decent enough service :)

That's the thing, I didn't see it when I did a search.

Yip, add it in if you want. I was going to, but if you insist.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Was mentioned in a thread a few weeks back, think it was yourself random that posted about it in a thread, rather than a new thread about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Yah, knew I'd dealt with it before lol :)

Anyways, I've dropped it into the FAQ here.

Advertisement