Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Selling the Bora, help...

• 19-08-2009 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭

My brother is selling his Bora Tee-Diddly-I and I thought I'd ask the opinion of our Motor experts. What do you think of the ad? Anything missing? Price too high or low? Photos ok?

Here it is.

(I know there was a 'selling my car' thread but I can't find it)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Is it a comfortline? Looks like it might be - worth adding if it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

crosstownk wrote: »
    Is it a comfortline? Looks like it might be - worth adding if it is.

I'm not sure, I doubt it though. No electric windows, hardly any creature comforts. Tbh I'm surprised it came with wheels :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Confab wrote: »
    I'm not sure, I doubt it though. No electric windows, hardly any creature comforts. Tbh I'm surprised it came with wheels :D

I see - doesn't sound like a comfortline :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭fig mclough

done deal is a good seller :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Too expensive imo, considering the mileage and year. Also take into account that the timing belt may need changing soon and the NCT expiring next month I think he should be asking for under €2k for that car.

To compare, this one is a year younger, has half the mileage, probably comes with some sort of warranty and you could knock a hundred or two euro off the asking price for a straight deal. Granted the colour is crap but you get the idea:
    http://www.driving.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=200933194918547

• Advertisement
Advertisement