Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N85 front falling off

• 19-08-2009 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

I have the N85 since the start of the yr, recently the front panel at the bottom is coming apart from the phone! very disappointing considering what i paid for the phone.
    Has anybpdy any idea what type of glue I could use to try and repair this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Might be worth seeing if a repair centre would look at this under warranty in case it's a fault? Before you start gluing things ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Op defo dont use glue. Last resort,, your just fu*ckin yourself. As random said it could be fixed under warranty for free, providing it doesnt look like you dropped it.

You could get the housing replaced for a small enough cost if its not covered, or you could do it yourself if you wanted. Then think about the glue ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

ok cheers lads, I might check with phonefix in finglas if its covered by warrranty before things get sticky :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

thanks all - it was covered, i dropped it in on my lunch break and they said it will be fixed later today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Bet your glad you didnt rush into the glue now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Boards wins again :)

Advertisement