Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Experts: Obama has Psychological Disorder

Options
  • 19-08-2009 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Medical experts interviewed by mainstream network news, cite sources from inside the Whitehouse. I found this to be quite shocking and I think they are exaggerating? Plus, why did they only get to interview the *Deputy* Whitehouse Press Secretary, if his mental health is really in question?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

LOL, it's a piss take

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

.....if his mental health is really in question?
    No, but yours should be if you're being serious.

Edit: i take that back, you have to be taking the piss.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Onions news...LOL

worldrepublic take it easy will ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭worldrepublic

I think you are right to be somewhat suspicious of the source -they might be harbouring sympathies for the Republican camp? Here is a recent news item, a follow up on the Obama election campaign -it's success, but also some alarming challenges for the future:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There's a humour forum. Consider using it. While *good* political humour can sometimes be a welcome diversion on any of the politics forums, just reposting Onion videos isn't making any effort at all and presenting them here as though they're real stories is just stupid. They're often funny when they do it. It's not funny when you just repost them. Take it to a different playground.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement