Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeating the year

Options
  • 20-08-2009 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

with my repeats comming up, ive been trying to buckle down and study till my ass bleeds, but i just dont think ill make the cut.

I feel that im going to have to repeat the year, now heres my question.
    I know that ill have to pay 5000plus euro for this, but i dont have this money. Is there any sort of scheme that i can pay this amount after im done the course like a student loan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭TwilightFan88

with my repeats comming up, ive been trying to buckle down and study till my ass bleeds, but i just dont think ill make the cut.

I feel that im going to have to repeat the year, now heres my question.
    I know that ill have to pay 5000plus euro for this, but i dont have this money. Is there any sort of scheme that i can pay this amount after im done the course like a student loan?

Not within the college Im afraid!!

I changed courses two years ago and paid full fees last year. I got a student loan for half of it and had worked enough during the summer for the rest!

Credit Unions are a good bet, that's where I got mine, and you just have to have some one as collatoral on it too in case you cant pay it back! Like my father was mine!

Hope that helps!

Advertisement