Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a really nice haircut in Dublin?

Options
  • 20-08-2009 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭

I want to get this mess on my head styled and sorted tomorrow, but I don't know anywhere decent in Dublin? Anyone got any city centre suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

A barbers would probably do it.

A florist might not

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I want to get this mess on my head styled and sorted tomorrow, but I don't know anywhere decent in Dublin? Anyone got any city centre suggestions?

Are you male or female???

As a male myself, I usually go to Grafton Barbers on Grafton Street - pretty good.

If you're female, sorry, can't help you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭randomcountdown

Are you male or female???

As a male myself, I usually go to Grafton Barbers on Grafton Street - pretty good.

If you're female, sorry, can't help you!

Male, want to go tomorrow, is it mad busy like, will I need an appointment?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Grafton Barber, need to tell you the street. There's a quieter branch around the corner on Anne St where you won't need an appointment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭randomcountdown

eightyfish wrote: »
    Grafton Barber, need to tell you the street. There's a quieter branch around the corner on Anne St where you won't need an appointment.

That's pretty nice advice.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

eightyfish wrote: »

If going during the day, appointment shouldn't be necessary, especially either side of lunch time.

Weird thing is, I work just around the corner from the branch on South Anne St, yet I always walk up to the on on Grafton Street...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Weird thing is, I work just around the corner from the branch on South Anne St, yet I always walk up to the on on Grafton Street...

I used to go to Grafton St, now I go to Anne St. They have the same staff, and you don't have to wait as long.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

best barbers around is sams barbers ,28 lower ormond quay

€25 for hair wash ,head massage (great for hangovers on a saturday morn) and a haircut and styled and frendly staff. and also no mess left like other barbers as in no hair all over you ,also they offer you tea coffee water and once they offered me beer .im not sure if they still do that though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

The Barber Room on College Green are good.

Not the quickest though.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

The Bedford Stuy in Temple Bar, beside the Foggy Dew, is your only man. No fuss, just a great haircut, and Niall is a great barber. Im telling you try it you wont regret it. 18 euro for a dry cut, but worth every penny.

Advertisement