Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2: Help me find a good priceplan

• 20-08-2009 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Hello!

I'm currently on Active Life 40 at the moment, and re-signed up a few months back when i got the C905. I didn't think i would use it as much as i do, and now my 50 texts are up.

How should i do? I'm currrently having the add-on for data if that changes anything. Should/can i change priceplan right now? When i called to add the data-thingie the woman on the line said something similar to "-Ooh, i see you call alot, wanna switch plans?" To which i said no, since i don't call much. I text alot though.

Should i just get a textbundle addon, or switch plan?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

If you're not going over your calls than just get a text add on

7.53euro - 100texts
    12.05euro - 200texts
    16.57euro-300texts
    20.08euro- 400 texts

Just call them up on 1909 and add it on

Hope that helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,565 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I'm on the Clear Sim jobbie. €20 a month for free calls to O2 and landlines. For texts I use Caggage (see this forum) which costs nothing with a data plan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you happy with your calls, you already have a data add-on, then use http://cabbagetexter.com/cabbagemobile.php to use your free 250 texts that o2 give you. If thats not enough, you could add a text bundle then.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Wow.. Never heard of Cabbage. Thanks alot! :D

Advertisement