Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs vs West Ham [match thread]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Get in there!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

King was imperious today, Defoe and Lennon took their goals well.

Thought Keane and Modric were quiet, but the Bingo Club did a lot of closing down so there wasn't much space.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

delighted with the win don't know if we deserved it but i won't complain great result great start

I would have taken this start last week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

good stuff,love beating the hammers :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

Typical London derby, no space and West Ham spent the game trying to nullify our attack. Still, we kept trying to play our football & to win it was amazing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Distracted by Cork vs Tyrone.

Great result and performance. Cant argue with Harry's substitutions but I thought Crouch made some silly choices with us 2-1 up. Defoe was class, hence Faubert (a good baller) losing it. Wilson is fantastic. I will be pissed if OT comes calling but after the gypo going and sour taste cant see it happen.

Agree with other poster about Luka and Bob being quiet. Will be still playing us down though, when talking to non spurs fans ;) Another 30 points we be safe and all that.

A United fan said to me last week you did us a favour by beating the poo. He was astonished by my reaction that we did ourselves a favour. Tart!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

Seillejet wrote: »
    Distracted by Cork vs Tyrone.

Great result and performance. Cant argue with Harry's substitutions but I thought Crouch made some silly choices with us 2-1 up. Defoe was class, hence Faubert (a good baller) losing it. Wilson is fantastic. I will be pissed if OT comes calling but after the gypo going and sour taste cant see it happen.

Agree with other poster about Luka and Bob being quiet. Will be still playing us down though, when talking to non spurs fans ;) Another 30 points we be safe and all that.

A United fan said to me last week you did us a favour by beating the poo. He was astonished by my reaction that we did ourselves a favour. Tart!
    They will certainly be looking enviously at our central midfield. I would def take Wilson & Hudd over Giggs & Fletcher anyday! For that matter I would rather have Defoe/Keane/Crouch/Pav over Berb/Rooney/Owen!

We just need to grow some balls, believe in ourselves & compete

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

super win.

dont think the performance was all that great but its to be expected in a london derby against west ham, who arent a bad side and i think they will take points off a lot of teams at upton park.

agree that keane and modric were not there usually influencing selves but even tom hud passing at times wasnt great(not like carlton coles defence splitter;))

cudicini did well again i feel.

all in all a win is a win and its another 3 pts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Brum to come next sat. 4 from 4 before utd come to the lane...bring em on!

COYS

• Advertisement

iv'e seen nothing from Brum that worries me too much. Jesus if we could win that you'd never know what could happen at the lane against united.

I for one would actually have been content with 4 points at this stage and 7 going in against united. Its a funny old game.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

keane=cock wrote: »
    super win.

agree that keane and modric were not there usually influencing selves but even tom hud passing at times wasnt great(not like carlton coles defence splitter;))

yeah big tom was a bit lazy and sloppy with his passing yesterday.

birmingham up next and only hope the players are focused on that rather than united.

wonder will the international break mess things up a bit for us.

Advertisement