Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Bandana in Cork?

Options
  • 20-08-2009 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭

Need to get a black bandana or something that looks like one for work. Already in the bad books, so its something of an emergency.:pac: Anyone know where I could pick one up, preferably Bandon/Ballincollig/Bishopstown, that side? Would settle for something out of a pirate costume at this stage :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

try somewhere lke claires accessories. I have a black one but its got the marijuana plant leaf all over in white

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

Never thought of claires actually, will give them a go...marijuana print maybe not so good...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

If you can make it into town, Moonshine in Paul Street (used to, anyway) sell all different coloured bandanas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

Cheers, just rang them there, they have em. :D Reckon i'll get in and out of Paul Street multistorey without having to pay for parking?

Advertisement