Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Socks for ballet pumps?

• 20-08-2009 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Basically the skin on my baby toes is quite sensitive, and for some reason ballet pumps really hurt when I wear them! I've tried tights but the material is too thin and still hurts. Are there any kind of socks which are made specially for these kinds of shoes? (slip-on socks)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Yeah, should be able to get them in Marks and Spencers or Tesco, they're all cut away where the foot part of the pump shows. You can also buy tiny gel spots in places like Boots or Clarks if it's only the baby toes that hurt, you just stick it on the inside of the shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I've seen Penney's carrying a few types of socks especially for pumps!
    Most of them were made out of tights-like material, but considering the price, you could try them out and see what you think :)

Marks and Spencer have something similar as well, although their stuff is more expensive! Good quality, though, in my experience!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

H&M used to do them. I'm not sure if they still do. They were actual sock material rather than tights material.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Dunnes stores stock them.

Advertisement