Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT! Marian chipper openeing times?

• 20-08-2009 12:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

anyone know, im on lunch in a few mins and staaarvin, want to know what time this chipper opens at?

anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ya he opens like 12-2 or something. Hmmmmmmmm, I'd love a Taco chip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

yep its 12... me and heathen hit it at 20 past and it was open :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

word of advise... dont touch the battered sausages...
    as rob said, we went there today, i had one, and man oh man, after about 2 hours i was
    doubled over with the pain, and im stink all day after it.. never again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

tis a load of bollix anyway,3.80 there for a small chip ?they can keep their small ****in chip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Woodgate

anplaya wrote: »
    tis a load of bollix anyway,3.80 there for a small chip ?they can keep their small ****in chip.
    WTF are you on about a small chip costs €2-10 and a large €2.50.

• Advertisement

Heathen wrote: »
    word of advise... dont touch the battered sausages...
    as rob said, we went there today, i had one, and man oh man, after about 2 hours i was
    doubled over with the pain, and im stink all day after it.. never again!!
    Would agree with you, got one recently and had one bite, then gave it to a happy enough dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

Woodgate wrote: »
    WTF are you on about a small chip costs €2-10 and a large €2.50.

it was 3.80 the last time i went there,thats wtf im on about or cant you read.must have been reduced since i last went in there.

anplaya wrote: »
    it was 3.80 the last time i went there,thats wtf im on about or cant you read.must have been reduced since i last went in there.
    No they have always been that price. I wouldn't say there is a chipper in the whole country that charges €3-80 for a small chip. You must have been in LA LA Land.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

i'm going to have to agree with woodgate i eat in there maybe once a week or two since he opened and they def have never been that price.

As for the food in there i peronally couldn't reccommend it more. Then again different strokes for different folks and all that.

Angelo is one of the soundest aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bringthethunder

good chipper but should have stayed in original place in ballybricken, lack of parking stops me goin there....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

good chipper but should have stayed in original place in ballybricken, lack of parking stops me goin there....

Ditto.

Angelos a sound dude but the lack of parking is a bit of an issue !

Advertisement