Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration fees etc

Options
  • 20-08-2009 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

im totally confused, i know i need to register but when i register online does that mean i will have to pay my fees there and then? and how much will i have to pay? im printing out the grant application form today and sending it off, im not sure if i will qualify or not, if i do how much does the grant cover? does it cover registration fees or do i pay that myself?
    i have soo many questions about everything:rolleyes:
    oh and another question, has anyone rang up to get their medical done yet(if your doing a health related course?):confused:
    thanks for any help,its badly needed:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Hows it goin...... Ye u can register at any time once it open for you , you dont need to pay the fees there and then, theres a closing date for tat, i think its the 2nd week of term or something.

FOr u at the moment u ll just hav to pay the registration fee......1600
    HOpefully the fees dont come bac in for urself at the start of the nxt semester.

As for the medical........ GOOD LUCK WIT TAT ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭arthistory

yeah i registered online but i only paid the student centre levy fee so far. as far as i know, you still have to pay that even if you get a grant. its around 157 euro. if you click "so how much do i have to pay" underneath the place where you enter how much you want to pay, it will open a window which tells you the dates by which the fees have to be paid!!smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Oh yeah, the Medical thing.
    I've to get about 10million injections. Waheyyyy.

I'm wondering about that too actually, do i do it all up there... or do i get it done by own GP?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

bythewoods wrote: »
    Oh yeah, the Medical thing.
    I've to get about 10million injections. Waheyyyy.

I'm wondering about that too actually, do i do it all up there... or do i get it done by own GP?
    ive to ring holles street,where im doing my placement and organise it asap. bloods,swabs and injections yay!:rolleyes: will you be doing placements in year 1?

thanks for the replies on the fees , im going to try and register tonight and see how it goes:)

Advertisement