Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H2O/Premium Homecover

Options
  • 20-08-2009 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever worked for them? What's it like?

Don't judge me. I'm desperate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭magicface

is that the water crowd?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This crowd?

I heard they're not that great but what can you do when money's low like...

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭moldypeach

don't do it!!! haha they are the worst company i have ever worked for. complete con merchants although it's not as bad down in the phone center up in the office is a nightmare. downstairs is pretty much cold calling people doing a questionnaire to see if they "fit" the criteria for being able to buy a system and customer services upstairs is picking up the pieces of conned customers trying to get more money out of them whilst dealing with the worst manager ever :/

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Is the polish fella still there,can't remember his name, pure con artists, are they still calling people saying 'hello this is your local water company'..
    I could say more but will prob be <snipped> :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭fatguy2k1

for the love of god dont do it. i worked then for a week about 3 years ago - it's hell. cold calling people. it sucks away at your soul.

i had less then an hours 'training' before i was put on the phones. they give you a script to work off along the lines of 'hello we are your local water company can you take a quick survay for us"

1) they arent a water company let alone your water companny.

2) if you dont see through that bull and the customer sets up a demo - they say it'll only take 1/2 an hour and they will be out of the house again but they told us it takes an hour for the demo.

i lasted about a week there before i realised that my soul was worth more then what they were paying.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭moldypeach

fatguy2k1 wrote: »

2) if you dont see through that bull and the customer sets up a demo - they say it'll only take 1/2 an hour and they will be out of the house again but they told us it takes an hour for the demo.

it's 30 mins for the demo but you have to ask will they be around for roughly an hour and a half as the rep may get held up or stuck in traffic etc. "really" the rep is never late! he does the demo in 30 mins and has the extra hour to push the water system onto the customer. thats what i got told anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

H20. Dont do it! I know your desperate but cold calling people for them is soul destroying!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I think we've pretty much reached a consensus here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement