Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you experiencing anti-social behaviour?

Options
  • 20-08-2009 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there,
    I'm posting from a new RTE current affairs show, The Frontline, presented by Pat Kenny. We're looking to talk to people who are experiencing anti-social behaviour where they live. If this is you and you're interested in having a chat please email thefrontline@rte.ie.
    Thanks
    The Frontline Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Hmmm, I wonder if this thread is going to be quoted in the Metro tomorrow as well? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

I reckon someone from Newcastlewest or other parts of county Limerick like Askeaton could help. The scum from Limerick city have been planted around Limerick county now I have heard. Consequently crime has seen a dramatic decrease in the city for the last few months!

EDIT: I don't think anyone in their right mind would go on to this show, there is too much fear out there.

Advertisement