Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has this ever happened

Options
  • 20-08-2009 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi,

Not sure where to post this

Well im not looking for anything in particular, i guess, all interpretations opinions are welcome,

For a long time i had this recurring dream, it started about a yr and a half ago a particularly bad break up, i was in this room and it was all wooden and if you jumped on the floor you would bounce right up to the roof, and all the close people i knew and loved were there (dead and alive), it was enjoyable but there was always this missing piece,

But last night i had it and this time when i got to the roof i pulled it down and that weird missing feeling had gone,

I have recently met someone, might this be my sub-conscious telling me to let down the barriers a lil?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 jokerrus

Go for it man! u never know until u give it a go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭geuro

yeah it does sound like maybe this new relationship is helping you to fill some sort of a void that was there before. Sounds like a nice feeling, good for you.

Advertisement