Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITB social life?

Options
  • 20-08-2009 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

just wondering what people thought of the nights out and such in ITB, ive been hearin of alot of people its crap haha, but one or two said it was brill????:confused:, im startin in sep and just wana get a feel for the place....:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

It is crap..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It's pretty rubbish BUT.......... you can make your own :D

Myself and the others always just get together and have a night out ourselves.

Freshers Week and Rag Week are ok but there's not much else in between i'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Drodan

Yeah kinda sucks alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Theres a fair few nights out during the year that always revolve around The Bell and some random club which is most likely going to be Heaven.

Rag week will contain some "Rappers and Slappers" night too. Always does.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭li-evo7

freshers week is alright. The best one is rag week there are more nights out. Other than that the properly organised ones are at xmas etc. You will just have to organise night out yourself lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement