Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to M7 Business Park from Naas

Options
  • 20-08-2009 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi! I recently got a job in Naas and plan on moving there this weekend as I start work on Monday, only problem is I dont drive and my house is a good hours walk to the M7 Business Park! Does anyone know if there is a shuttle bus service from Naas town to the M7 Business park??
    Hope someone can help!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I'm not sure about a shuttle bus service directly to the m7.
    There is a bus stop at the "bundle of sticks" roundabout, the one across from the m7 business park, which is a minute walk.

Im not from naas myself so I dont know if the buses are frequent and if the naas/newbridge/kilcullen shuttle buses are still running.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I don't know if there is a specific shuttle, but during the week the Bus Eireann buses from Naas town centre to Newbridge are pretty frequent during daytime hours, and they'll drop you just beside the roundabout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

BuffyBot wrote: »
    I don't know if there is a specific shuttle, but during the week the Bus Eireann buses from Naas town centre to Newbridge are pretty frequent during daytime hours, and they'll drop you just beside the roundabout.

Aye there is a Naas-Newbridge shuttle (seperate from the 126). Not sure if a timetable exists for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

That's what I meant - those services are listed on the 126 timetable.

I don't think there is a business park specific shuttle bus though (like you see in some places in Dublin etc) :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Dublin Coach, the crowd that do the airport bus are doing stops between towns now. It stops at Sheehy Motors which would not give you a far walk. Times may suit you.

http://www.dublincoach.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Buffman

Have you considered cycling? It might be the handy option.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

are you out the Kilcullen or Newbridge rd? There's a shuttle bus feeder service for the sallins train station not sure where it starts out in Naas.

Advertisement