Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Traffic

Options
  • 20-08-2009 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi all, I will need to get to McCurtain St every Tuesday at 6.30pm for the next few weeks. As I am coming from west Cork I would be hitting the city around 6p.m. I was wondering what would be the best route and also how is parking around there? Appreciate any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

MaCurtain St is always fairly busy and it's one way and it has a bus lane....i don't think you'd be able to get a space there - you might be better off just driving beyond macurtain st, past kent station and turn right (under the bridge) back towards the quay (so that you're going back into town) and then take the first right along the quay which will take you in the back of penrose wharf by siemens (near the back of train station) - there might be spaces there.

Of course i might have you totally confused but i'm presuming you know Cork City!

Or actually just beyond Macurtain St there are spaces on the right and left before you come to the church so you might get a space there too. hope that helps:)

Advertisement