Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wow - Quick Call

• 20-08-2009 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Sent my CV and Cover letter to a school at 11.00am this morning and got a call at 3.00 to say i have an interview on Monday at 9.30am

Any opinions? Is this good or bad?
    The school is in Meath by the way and i am living not so near.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They may just have already had an interview panel interviewing, but best of luck anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭franktennis

What does that mean? is the job gone? why would they call me then?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They may already have been interviewing people for the job, so just added you to the list.
    It doesn't mean the job is gone.

It's quite a job to assemble interview panels at this time of year so if they have one already they will add as many people as possible to the list.

Advertisement