Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scanning service?

• 20-08-2009 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a number of documents that I need to send off by email, i don't have a scanner at home (never needed one before this to be honest), and don't want to buy one just for this one job. Does anyone know of any business in Waterford city that offers a service to scan documents and save them to cd/usbkey?

Thanks,
    daywalker

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

daywalker wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a number of documents that I need to send off by email, i don't have a scanner at home (never needed one before this to be honest), and don't want to buy one just for this one job. Does anyone know of any business in Waterford city that offers a service to scan documents and save them to cd/usbkey?

Thanks,
    daywalker

Maybe Astral in the Book Centre or Hewden on Stephen St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I was going to recommend Astral also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

i would reccomend barry up in suir design on michael street. Only because he's a sound chap, astral are also good though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Astral or fieldmaster should sort you out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

gscully wrote: »
    Maybe Astral in the Book Centre or Hewden on Stephen St.

Hewdens retail has actually been closed since june budd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭RaZzZz

I think there is a place on Parnell street too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

Thanks for all the replies.

Advertisement