Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

going out in Limerick City

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

what square ratted on some bloke getting his end away in a jacks? :mad:

Cock-blocker of the Year 2009! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

what square ratted on some bloke getting his end away in a jacks? :mad:
    Were YOU the guy in the jacks:p

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ninety6days

That sunday world column was a disgrace, i was in trinity rooms that night and there were some complete fabrications thrown together. As someone else said, it was nothing more than cashing in on the other story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭gottaluvlabs

zuroph wrote: »
    yip, but they dragged Brians name into the article effectively saying that the club was openly allowing the sale of drugs, even though Brian had died protecting it from that, and that it was disrespectful to his memory. I used to work there when it was Docs, and often dropped Brian home, for some lazy journalist scum to make this rubbish up really angers me, real lazy bullsh1t. Sunday world are cnuts.

used to work there myself, had great time for all the staff, (Docs that is, many many moons ago....Brian was some laugh, actually both Brians were, and the others who I wont mention names)
    The staff piss ups were the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

I hate Trinity Rooms. Not because of drugs or any of that sh1te (never seen anything suspicous in there really). Its just the music is terrible, especially on the main dancefloor where its all that techo crap that no one really likes. And the crowd there are mostly just turned 18 slappers.

If you want live music I'd say Dolans is your best bet. I've been to the Cuckoo Box a few times when there was a live band and its an alrightish place.

Mollys is a personal favourite of mine but its not to everyones taste, its moslty college students which suits me but.....

If you want somewhere alternative Bakers is the place to go. It lost its late licence but Costellos next door has a fantastic atmosphere and good music

• Advertisement
Advertisement