Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Found - Robertstown Area

Options
  • 20-08-2009 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi

This guy followed me all the way home today when I was out walking.

He may have been spooked by Thunder and Lightning.

Any know who owns him please PM me.

He is in good health, obeys commands and appears to like his belly rubs.

Male - age 7-10 years.

3840311836_d24493783d.jpg

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭paulkellypix

Having circulated 50 flyers around Robertstown we have still not been able to reunite the doggy.

It is possible that the dog wandered from Allenwood, Prosperous or even Coill Dubh.

Please let anyone you know in these areas know about this dog by forwarding the link to them.

If he is not claimed by Thursday then I'm not sure what the future holds for him......

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭daviddwyer

Did you post over on animal and pet issues. Hope this lad finds his owners!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭paulkellypix

daviddwyer wrote: »
    Did you post over on animal and pet issues. Hope this lad finds his owners!!

Yes - posted in lost/found animals too.

He's a friendly guy but is not our kind of dog....we have a male labrador already and there is a lot of "who can piss the highest" rivalry.

We've nicknamed him Fecker - he woke us during the night barking :mad:

Advertisement