Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin in discussions to meet at UFC 106 in Las Vegas

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭soretoe

Amazingly, Brock will stand up with Carwin at first, throw a couple punches, take him down with ease, hold him there as easily as anyone so far, and beat the hell out of him until he cries and he's gonna look just as bad as black'n'blue Frank which may be boring to some, understandably, but not me, people need to just admit Brock's a megabeast and nobody can stop him poss with the exception of Fedor but probably not by the time they fight coz Brock will be a very skilled at MMA, even more powerful, fitter and angrier, megabeast by then.

cowzerp wrote: »
    Yes there is, swinging like mad and landing is luck not skill, thats what happened.

I agree that luck is involved - it's involved in most things. But the intention was clear. But yes, swinging like mad and knocking someone out is lucky.

However, the bit in bold is not accurate for that fight. That is not what happened. There is no swinging like mad regardless of anyones "superior" boxing knowledge.

Plus, Mike Tyson doesn't post here so there is nobody here with superior boxing knowledge. Just opinions. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭YamaMotoYama

Carwin isn't outsized like Mir and Couture so he won't be physicaly bullied like they were...

If it stays standing - my money is on Carwin by KO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Carwin is like a rough diamond - he's definitely lacking a lot of skill, but he packs an amazing punch.

Advertisement