Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to do some writing?

Options
  • 20-08-2009 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I've noticed a lot of new first years on here in the last few days so I thought I'd try and recruit some of ye (with the permission from sceptre and Peetee!).

I'm the Communications Officer in the Students' Union for the next year. This means I'm in charge of making sure the paper, An Focal, and the magazine, Pulse, are put together and all that. I also look after other things like the website (there'll be a new one launching in a week or two), the facebook, twitter, etc.

Obviously I can't put together the paper without writers so if any of you are interested in getting involved, email me at sucommunications@ul.ie. I'll be looking for writers of all sorts, cartoonists, photographers and so on. There'll also be ways to get involved with the new site.

The first edition of the magazine will be out for Orientation week and I'm accepting submissions for the paper now!

Let me know if you want to get involved!

Thanks,

Aoife.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

Hi, sent off an email just there! Best of luck with it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭not bakunin

im just going into first year now, and i would definitley be interested in this...

just emailed there!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

Also heading into first year and interested email sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Thanks everyone! Will reply to ye tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

mail sent...

• Advertisement
Advertisement