Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New music video for the Riptide

Options
  • 20-08-2009 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Unsure in which forum to post this, but here seems adequate.
    This is the new riptide music video, Cry Cry Baby, shot by me and my brother (demo-n production) I did the camera work and rough editing, my bro did final edit and sfx. It was shot over 2 days using a Sony Ex-1 at 720i for the slow-mo effect, which we used the **** outta tbh :)
    Location: Strawberry Hall, Strawberry beds near the chapelizod end in dublin, under the M50 bridge, nice little spot. Also shot in a creche in lucan. Editing was done on Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
    Let me know what y'all think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Sweet video man, song is great too. When i start watching it i said to my self omg that Sin City leave colour effect looks dirt/cheap but as the video went on it looked pretty good!

Fair play man, keep it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Excellent. I enjoyed that.

Advertisement