Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few questions.

Options
  • 20-08-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

I've already accepted my course. Just curious when the second round is (or third or whatever)

Do we get sent out packages with details on when the course starts?
    http://www.dit.ie/media/documents/study/undergraduate/undergraduatecourses/dt211.pdf
    Here's the link to mine but it has no date or anywhere near the details i was expecting.

Is it too late to view the leaving cert scripts? (i'm not going to have them remarked just curious)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Colleges send out things Late August or after 3 days from the date you accepted your course.

It's too late to view scripts.

2nd round offers are on the cao website. I don't know them off the top of my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 NoHands

Yeah, i think teh deadline for the scripts has gone bye by now. DIT will send you an information pack with everything soon I guess. Dont worry :p Roughly though they should start last week in september more or less.

wolfric wrote: »
    I've already accepted my course. Just curious when the second round is (or third or whatever)

Google is your friend for questions like this.
    Do we get sent out packages with details on when the course starts?

Yes, you will. I got mine from TCD today.
    Is it too late to view the leaving cert scripts? (i'm not going to have them remarked just curious)

The deadline for handing in the form to view your scripts was last Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Google is your friend for questions like this.
    Or the CAO website / handbook!

Round 2 offers issue the 28th.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

Accepted my course on the monday morning, and had the registration pack etc on tuesday morning! :)

Just depends on the college I guess..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

cul-2008 wrote: »
    Accepted my course on the monday morning, and had the registration pack etc on tuesday morning! :)

Just depends on the college I guess..
    Indeed ... how many new students they are dealing with, and whether you were at the top of the queue in terms of early acceptance, and whether you live in an area with good postal services, and probably a host of other factors ... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭crunchycorner

I accepted my course in St. Pats last monday and I still haven't recieved anything from them...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

I accepted my course in St. Pats last monday and I still haven't recieved anything from them...:confused:
    Which course are you doing there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 poetryinmotion

I accepted my course in ucc the day the offers came out(17th) n still havnt got anythin from the college.wtf???

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

I accepted my course in ucc the day the offers came out(17th) n still havnt got anythin from the college.wtf???

I accpeted my Maynooth place the same day, and only got stuff yesterday. I think they were waiting until the end of the 1st round offers, so don't worry.
    My sister accepted her course for D.I.T the day of the offers and didn't get a info pack until the day beofre she started!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

The dates are on the website!
    http://www.dit.ie/services/academic/calendar/

I accepted my offer to GMIT at 6:00am on the monday and still haven't received anything. Apparently they're coming sometime this week.... hmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭crunchycorner

Jade182 wrote: »
    Which course are you doing there?

The B.Ed (primary teaching) course and a friend of mine is going to do the arts course...are you going there too??

Advertisement