Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spurs V burnley tickets

Options
  • 20-08-2009 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

i'm trying to get 2 seats together for the spurs burnley match. im finding the ticket site a pain in arse. has anyone and tips on using this site as I need 2 seats together (bringing my son ).

thanks your opinions are welcome !!Im a bronze member if that helps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

It can be very hard to get two or more seats together unless you have the bronze memberships.

I have a Lilywhite and even though we get priority period to book tickets, it can still be hard for the bigger matches as all the Bronze members get their priority period a day before.

I went on the site to book three tickets for the Burnley match and could only get two together plus one more in the same block. I made the mistake of leaving it until 1pm on the on-sale date. Should have been on there at 9.30am when it opens.

Only thing I would suggest for this occasion is if you know anyone else whose going, who could swap around to accommodate your son.

Good Luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 dmcevoy24

thanks rich yeah i didnt realise they were on sale before today.have flights and hotel booked and thought tickets would be easy.

will keep trying

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Dave, JC here. will see what i can do for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Trying the website for you, seems like a nightmare as there is'nt 2 seats together anywhere, ring them in the morning and use my 2 memberships if you want, or better still, I'll try from work in the morning of you want.

Its strange as there says there is loads of availability in different parts of the stadium, yet no 2 seats together anywhere.

cheers JC I'll call them in the morn . ive a bronze membership if you ever need it also !!

Ta

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭hotspur147

i got 2 tickets today no prob.just rang the ticket office.the west and north stand is full but the guy in the office gave us a choice of where we wanted to sit in the east stand.this was at 11 am this morning.
    try ringing on 00442079981068.hope this helps,if not ring closer to the match date.somebody always returns some tickets

cheers lads got sorted, next thing is to turn my manure supporting son into a yid !!:)

Advertisement