Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some pics of my Vintage and New Star Wars Toys

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BobbaOT

A few more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

Congrats on the collection above Boba, super stuff really and that must have taken you years to collect. I love the Star Wars 12 backs, the Boba Fett focus and all of the boxed vehicles...brilliant stuff..like something you would see on some of the US websites. Thanks for sharing that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

Here's my Vintage Star Wars stuff, the majority taken out of the attic just for this "photo shoot" :). There's a Blue Snaggletooth in there and check out the contrast between the gleaming white 12" Stormtrooper in the box compared to the yellow 12" Stormtrooper that I've had since I was a kid.

Hi i had a lot more but i sold quiet a bit i had nearly all the carded figures there was only a few i was missing also i had a lot more of the playsets but i will get them again i have my own business now so i might end up selling everything this year hopefully not it would break my heart to sell regards and thanks for your comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

Here's my Vintage Star Wars stuff, the majority taken out of the attic just for this "photo shoot" :). There's a Blue Snaggletooth in there and check out the contrast between the gleaming white 12" Stormtrooper in the box compared to the yellow 12" Stormtrooper that I've had since I was a kid.

super stuff trafford lad! you have a nice collection tere
    ya the stormtrooper has yellowed alright

the cared figures are in good nick i see
    you should try display all your stuff no good in the attic or you could sell what you dont want to me!! lol ;-)

ah im addicted love vinatge star wars toys and collecting
    again well done

boba has some collection jasus should be on rebel scum let the world see what hes got super , super stuff!!!

welldone lads

Hi all thanks for the comments, trafford lad you should put it out on display

Hi please see attached more photos and again thanks for the comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Nice collection. Bobba. I don't think I could let my collecting get that in depth (ie all variations of a single toy). But then I guess that's the problem. You could theoretically collect SW stuff for your entire life and never complete it so where to draw the line? My own modest ambition was to get all the original 96 loose in mint condition and I managed to do that, so that's my collecting done. Have them in a very nice mirrored case for display. Might post a photo later.

BTW someone was asking earlier about 'repros'. I've found this is the best site for explaing what they are and helping the buyer identify weapons that aren't the real deal. http://www.loresdelsith.net/rincon/armeria/c_pistols.htm

Hi, again thanks for the comments i dont think i will ever get to collecting everything it has taken me about 10 to 15 years to get that lot i was very close to having everything or nearly everything but my biggest problem was that i went in for box variations and i also have a lot of American and Canadian Special Offer and really rare items i have the Darth Vader, Ben Kenobi and Luke Telescopic sabres, i sold some of my playsets and carded figures only for that i would have nearly finished by now and the is so much more out there collectors are still finding pieces that no one knew existed sometimes you are better off focusing on one particular area or item i did a sub focus on Boba Fett and there are now 30 different carded Boba Fetts and there are still more happy collecting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

BobbaOT wrote: »
    Hi please see attached more photos and again thanks for the comments

Thats an awesome collection Dermot. :eek: It puts mine to shame, but then I don't have the space or money for a collection like that.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 skinny_bones4

Ah those are cool!! Enjoy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

hi more vintagethis is all i can get out i would be tere for a week trying to get the rest out collecting since 1989

enjoy!! :-)
    Hey man, love the stormtrooper figure:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭1united

Aargh!!! Damn my stupid younger cousins, why did I give most of my old stuff away (Slave Raider, At-At, snowspeeder etc), what a tool! Thats an awesome collection. At least I still have my old Millenium Falcon and some figures for my kid to enjoy now, got really nostalgic (and a bit jealous thb) when his gran got him a new Falcon at christmas - think my reaction was a 6 year old like "AWESoME"

Advertisement