Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golfworks in Wilton

Options
  • 20-08-2009 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

I went out there today only to find that the place was closed down. Having seen that the signs for the place were still out at the front I got the impression it was still open.

They could have at least removed them and saved some people wasting their time going out there. :mad:

Does anyone know when it closed down?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭ajsp.

ronrar wrote: »
    I went out there today only to find that the place was closed down. Having seen that the signs for the place were still out at the front I got the impression it was still open.

They could have at least removed them and saved some people wasting their time going out there. :mad:

Does anyone know when it closed down?

About 2 years ago!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

ajsp. wrote: »
    About 2 years ago!!!

yup not far off,definetly over a year anyway

bladebrew wrote: »
    yup not far off,definetly over a year anyway

I heard that the staff got 30 mins warning that they were closing down

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

ajsp. wrote: »
    I heard that the staff got 30 mins warning that they were closing down

jeez
    i wonder did the fact that they did not restock for 3 months before closing and having a clearance sale not spark a few light bulbs
    oh and the fact the shop in dublin had closed aswell

soundsham wrote: »
    jeez
    i wonder did the fact that they did not restock for 3 months before closing and having a clearance sale not spark a few light bulbs
    oh and the fact the shop in dublin had closed aswell

Maybe they knew it was coming but I heard they got very little notice before the doors were closed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement