Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boilerhouse

Options
  • 20-08-2009 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I have looked for reviews and all I see are cheap digs and someone trying to be smart etc.

Anyone please tell me what it is like.Maybe PM me.

I am bi-curious so going there would be daunting and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dubcitycentre

if u just wanna go in and have sex and leave, then its fine. I dont live in Ireland now but when i did I was there a couple of times. i'drecommend going on a fri or sat night after the clubs/pubs close. So from about 2-4 its quite busy with a better selection of guys, although that depends onwhat u are looking for. If u are into old guys (like 65+), i hear most afternoons is full of them. most of the staff are friendly, the guy that runs the place is very rude though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭oisindoyle

I sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dubcitycentre

oisindoyle wrote: »
    I sent you a PM

who? me? didnt get anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭oisindoyle

who? me? didnt get anything

No,not you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

See old thread here

• Advertisement