Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sally Hensen Tan

• 20-08-2009 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where in Dublin I can buy this?

I've only seen it in one chemist on Henry Street but they never have the medium colour.

Boots dont have it.

Where has anyone else bought it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

boots rarely have it. most pharmacies do it. The one on o connell street to the right as you come over the bridge always has all the colours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I get mine in Meagher's pharmacy on Baggot St. I think it's readily available in most pharmacies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭xochillixo

i hate to break it 2 yus ladies bt its carcinogenic!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

any unicare pharmacy will have it and sometimes dunnes stores do it too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Tesco do it but it's been unavailable since last Wednesday...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I get mine in the pharmacist on Leeson St, called Joseph O'Reillys. Pretty sure McCabes do it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Its on sale for 6.95 in a Unicare pharmacy right beside the Jervis Street Luas stop.
    Thats also one of the few places that sell Tanatastic fake tan, which has to be the best tan I have ever used in my life! I used to use latex gloves for putting on fake tan but am now a complete Mitt convert. My tan now comes out better than a spray tan. Its not too dark,not too light ad there is absolutly no streaks or patches. Would really reccomend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭alabamawhurley

panda100 wrote: »
    Its on sale for 6.95 in a Unicare pharmacy right beside the Jervis Street Luas stop.
    Thats also one of the few places that sell Tanatastic fake tan, which has to be the best tan I have ever used in my life! I used to use latex gloves for putting on fake tan but am now a complete Mitt convert. My tan now comes out better than a spray tan. Its not too dark,not too light ad there is absolutly no streaks or patches. Would really reccomend

How exactly do you use the mitt? Do you put the tan on the mitt then rub on? I never got how that worked, the mitt is so rough how does it not go on all patchy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭alabamawhurley

xochillixo wrote: »
    i hate to break it 2 yus ladies bt its carcinogenic!!!!

Can you explain why you think this stuff is cancer causing??:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Its just a baseless rumour. there hasnt been any back up of it at all.

edit: my friend puts it on her skin first, then rubs it in with the mitt, i put the tan on the mitt first and then rub it in. it really doesnt matter. and no it doesnt make it go patchy, just rub it in using circular motions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Lee72

On subject of tans, I have been looking for Lancome's flash bronzer spray tan and was told yesterday in Debenhams that it's been discontinued, now I'm wondering if this is to do with it been carcinogenic???? But maybe I'll try the Tantastic instead, sick of patches and streaks, however spray is handy for the back. Anyway if anyone knows where I can get some of the Flash bronzer spray let me know, I'll take my chances :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭shezza

Ive tried pretty much every tan under the sun (excuse the pun :)) and tantastic is one of the best comes off easy too for a stay on tan. Girls can I get your opinions on the best holiday sun moisturiser as Im heading off soon and I know tantastic won't give me enough moisture. I hear olay and garnier are good any thoughts?

Advertisement