Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so how do we pay for the rest of our accom ?

Options
  • 20-08-2009 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

I just thought about it there :| do they send us out a bank giro orrr do we pay the rest on the credit card or what?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Credit card, or a giro if you don't wanna do it online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

Credit card, or a giro if you don't wanna do it online.

Well like.......I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANYTHING ABOUT IT YET -panics- and it's meant to be paid by august 31st :S

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Go onto SIS go into information for students. Then click pay for accomodation.

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    Go onto SIS go into information for students. Then click pay for accomodation.

but I need the bank giro........... :):) Has anyone got their bank giro in the mail for their accomadation..........

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭munchie14

can we pay cash??

• Advertisement

munchie14 wrote: »
    can we pay cash??

No. Bank Giro or Credit card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ice_cream

I'm confused too, I can't find any link in SIS to pay for accomm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

SISweb->Information for students->Online accomodation menu->Pay residential fees.

Have you requested a Bank giro yet?If not,find someone with a credit card[just to be safe] have them pay it and the transfer the money over to them.You'll not have paid in time with a bank giro at this stage

okay..right...got the mail there, nothing from the accom...just rang up the accom office got a british voice telling me to dial the number of the person i want....then i type in the merville phone number..and she tells me sorry i'm having trouble and hangs up:)

Merville accom office:017161034

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Ring the accommodation office, they will take some of your details and post you out a GIRO form.

Right.
    So.
    I can safely say I despise UCD help :) I emailed them and they were like OH YEAH SURE WHATEVER, and then I can't get through to UCD, on ANY number...sigh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Synods

i rang yesterday and was told i could pay by cheque when i get there on monday.....dunno if thats any help to you?

Synods wrote: »
    i rang yesterday and was told i could pay by check when i get there on monday.....dunno if thats any help to you?

yes. thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭logic123

im going Roebuck :)

Advertisement