Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Drum light in Galway!!!

Options
  • 20-08-2009 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Why is there no drum light in Galway? The lad in Spar on mainguard st told me they're not making it any more. Anybody else hear anything about this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

whats that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

horrible tobacco, cutters choice is nicer

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

They have it in the little shop beside the Chinese and the bookies in Wellpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭cheesemaker

govt getting rid cause light implys its healthier,
    which when it comes down to its not.

more bull**** depending on how you look at it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Apparently they only make it seasonally/in batches in Russia and the whole world is out of it for the moment. I've heard that from at least 2-3 newsagents. In England at the moment and they don't have it here either :pac: Golden Virginia is a good alternative.

Its not officially called Drum Light anyway, its Drum Bright Blue apparently...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

before i clicked on the thread i was wondering why you needed a light for your drum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

before i clicked on the thread i was wondering why you needed a light for your drum :)

I thought it had something to so with Salthill Devons astro turf pitches (The Drum) cutting costs and turning off the spotlights!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I thought the drummers on shop street needed illumination.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

In the UK they've changed the name to Drum Gold, the light blue packaging being replaced by - you've guessed it - gold! So it's possible the same might happen here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I've seen the Gold and the Bright Blue side by side on some shelves though, I'm pretty sure the Gold is in addition to it, not replacing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

In Spain you can get both yellow and blue Drum. There is no problem in getting either at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It was my cancer causing agent of choice. So they're not making it anymore? Was wondering where it's all gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jimmybv1

ya most if not all shops are out of drum light at the moment.it shoud be back in stock though in the next 2 weeks..well thats what reps are tellin shops anyway....

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

try Newsstand on middle st, (turn down by the o2 shop on shop st)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

cornbb wrote: »
    I've seen the Gold and the Bright Blue side by side on some shelves though, I'm pretty sure the Gold is in addition to it, not replacing it.

Really? My mistake so. When I was living in the UK that's the answer the shoppie's were giving me. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Fine Wines offie near Dunnes in Westside have Drum Light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

Also, why the hell can't you get Drum Gold anywhere in Ireland?| I can't find any in Galway or anywhere else I've been to over here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

I heard a guy asking a guy in a newsagent on Shop Street today for Light Drum and guy behind counter said that it will be unavailable until late Sept/early Oct due to a high demand. Probably something to do with expensiveness of fags.

Advertisement