Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems with magnet broadband

Options
  • 20-08-2009 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi,
    any1 else having problems with magnet in ringsend last few days?ive had no phone or web for two days now.ive got a new router and no joy.they say they are calling eircom to fix the line.any1 know how long it can take for this to be fixed?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

hi,
    any1 else having problems with magnet in ringsend last few days?ive had no phone or web for two days now.ive got a new router and no joy.they say they are calling eircom to fix the line.any1 know how long it can take for this to be fixed?

Are you still experiencing difficulty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 fischer

I was experiencing patchy connectivity over the last few days - especially access to the Magent DNS servers.

Seems okay now.

Fischer.

fischer wrote: »
    I was experiencing patchy connectivity over the last few days - especially access to the Magent DNS servers.

Seems okay now.

Fischer.

We have not had any DNS issues over the last few days, can you PM me the details if you are still experiencing difficulty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sulloireland

still have no internet or phone.4 days now.my line doesnt even show up on that line checker on the gov broadband site.the teslsey modem just has the red power light and the yellow keeps blinking.it went sometime wens morning and hasnt come back.ive rang technical support a good few times and they wont explain whats wrong,the said theyd keep me informed but i havent heard from them since thursday.ive tried new phone cables as well and its not that.

still have no internet or phone.4 days now.my line doesnt even show up on that line checker on the gov broadband site.the teslsey modem just has the red power light and the yellow keeps blinking.it went sometime wens morning and hasnt come back.ive rang technical support a good few times and they wont explain whats wrong,the said theyd keep me informed but i havent heard from them since thursday.ive tried new phone cables as well and its not that.

Could be a line fault. If you PM me your details I can ensure you are kept up to date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

Mine dropped on friday night for about 20mins ,saturday night about 20 mins.
    And last night went off at 2am till about 4am.
    so something up somewhere.
    D20

cuppa wrote: »
    Mine dropped on friday night for about 20mins ,saturday night about 20 mins.
    And last night went off at 2am till about 4am.
    so something up somewhere.
    D20

Are you still experiencing difficulty?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

just a small bit,dropping the odd night ,from 20 seconds to 5 mins.but i can live with that.

cuppa wrote: »
    just a small bit,dropping the odd night ,from 20 seconds to 5 mins.but i can live with that.

Can you PM me your details and I can escalate.

Advertisement