Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting A Podcast

• 20-08-2009 9:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I'm currently hosting two podcasts, but I got some fancy software that I love to use and am ordering some good quality equipment from Thomann to improve the quality, but I want to do more. I have the time, resources and equipment to do them, and I'd love to do one for Boards.

Basically, is there any sort of requirements for a podcast on Boards? I'd love to do one on my own as I tend to get rowdy with a co-host (:p:o) and I will be able to record the show once a week.

Any suggestions on what I should base it on? (The whole site or just a particular part?)

Thanks people!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Similar thread here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Nerin wrote: »
    Similar thread here

Thanks for that Nerin, but it's mainly suggestions on what to do it on. I was thinking maybe Games Category focused, but to include big site news as well?

Ideas people?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Bono Vox wrote: »
    Thanks for that Nerin, but it's mainly suggestions on what to do it on. I was thinking maybe Games Category focused, but to include big site news as well?

Ideas people?

I'd stick with the games cat, even see if you can get some boardsies involved to chat with you on popular threads.

Discussing big news stuff stops it being a boardscast and just a general podcast, which is fine, but dilutes the point of boardsies needing to listen :)

Advertisement