Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcyllic Nails in Limerick?

• 20-08-2009 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey ya,
    Can anyone recommend where to get arcyllic nails with nice designs done in limerick for a pretty decent price? They are refills for my current ones.
    Any help given would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lazy Lady

If your looking for a great place head out to Plush in Castletroy. Ring Majella on 061 339590. Ask for Aga. She always does my nails and is fantastic. Get nail art done every time I get them refilled. She givesyou planty of ideas and any choice of colours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭limericklady87

i'm actually wondering the same thing.. anyone know of anywhere good but reasonable to get decent gel/acrylic nails done in limk that will last?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

world of nails.. in foxes bow, fantastic, all polish girls, 50 full set 30 for refills..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 karolinaboczek

You can come to my salon. i do acrylic and gel nails, 0868884936, its in Caherdavin. go to www.karolinaboczek.com for prices! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 karolinaboczek

Hi I moved to salon on Parnell Street now! Elite Beauty Studio. You can have your nails and hair done, reasonable prices. Joanna is a hairdresser and she is very good, Cut from E15, and colour,cut,blowdry - from 55. Same quality as in fancy salons, but for much less money. You can call me for appointment or just pop in and check. 0868884936,

I do now nails called MINX NAILS, these became very famous after all celebrities started to get them done ( Lady Gaga,Beyonce,Alexanra Burke). This is thin film you stick onto your nails and it doesn't damage your nails at all. So if you want your nails look gourges, but you dont want them for long ( they last up to 7-10 days), get the Minx Nails. They cost only E25. Great for Christmas Party! You can choose your own design. Go to my website and let me know! www.karolinaboczek.com and see!

If you have any concerns about your nails, pop into the salon or just email me karolinaboczek@yahoo.ie and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nailmaniac

PickleHead wrote: »
    Hey ya,
    Can anyone recommend where to get arcyllic nails with nice designs done in limerick for a pretty decent price? They are refills for my current ones.
    Any help given would be appreciated.

universe of nails on roches str., there are the girls, who was working in world of nails- fox's bow- before. 50eu full set, 26eu perm white ref, 30eu ref with any design. they are brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nailmaniac

ilovecars wrote: »
    world of nails.. in foxes bow, fantastic, all polish girls, 50 full set 30 for refills..

world of nails is dead. all the girls are gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ladylimerick

there is a girl in annacotty does them out of her house http://www.ornatenails.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I dont know anything at all about nails apart from acryllic nails need fillling or top-ups once they are done.

Since were on the subject of nails.
    I noticed in the Crescent Shopping center the spot/space
    that used to be a photograph type place outside tesco to the right
    of the center piece cafe has now been taken over by 3 girls and they are operating a "Nail Bar"
    where there is like high stools where poeple can come in and
    sit down and get their nails done!

Cant see it lasting myself, but I did thing it was a nice idea!

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 chocoholic

Does anyone know where you can get gel overlays on your natural nails? My friend got them done in Galway and they look fab.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aiste

I do acrylic nails at my place, Castletroy area. Extentions only 35eu, refills 20eu. Call 0851396435

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ndoody

Have a wedding coming up and would like to get gel toenails. Anyone know someone good in Limerick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Is_mise_mimi

Any time i get my nails done i get them in Limerick nail salon. I think it's on Wickham street up past Flannerys. Haven't had them refilled in a while but they were always well done and lasted really well whenever i got them plus it was always buzy as well which is a good sign!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ndoody

Thanks will give a call up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭kc83

aiste wrote: »
    I do acrylic nails at my place, Castletroy area. Extentions only 35eu, refills 20eu. Call 0851396435

Are you still doing this??? How much acrylic refills??

Advertisement