Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Every time I try to Post.

Options
  • 20-08-2009 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

I get this.
    Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

It takes about two minutes for a post to go through.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I am just getting the slow response to posting but not redirected .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yep same here.

The things is you get a short spell where it appears to be grand, then its stuck in mud mode again.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

mike65 wrote: »
    Yep same here.

The things is you get a short spell where it appears to be grand, then its stuck in mud mode again.

That's exactly what is happening.

Can I just say moving from Forum to Forum is fairly ok, it's just trying to post that is very slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Yeah, I get this on quick reply which kinda removes the point of being diverted away from the page. I bet the master is out of sync with the slave again, them two have a terrible relationship lately.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

We're having some performance issues. We know what is happening, just not why.
    jumpguy wrote: »
    Yeah, I get this on quick reply which kinda removes the point of being diverted away from the page. I bet the master is out of sync with the slave again, them two have a terrible relationship lately.

The master is not out of sync with the slave and you would not see this happen if it were.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement