Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safe Pass Course in Dundalk?

Options
  • 20-08-2009 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anybody have any ideas where I can do a safe pass course in Dundalk any time soon??

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭bettedavis

'Safety first', above Ard Products, Yorke street do them on appointment. Down the side of Byrnes Chemist, on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

Will keep them in mind, however they charge 125 euro and i think I should be able to do better than that.

Anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 tommym037

Best do it in Dublin. I did one in Dublin about 6 months ago and the guy let me leave after about an hour because I did it before.

Try and avoid the Safety first one in Dundalk. The guy is a nightmare to listen to and he'll keep you all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

tommym037 wrote: »
    Best do it in Dublin. I did one in Dublin about 6 months ago and the guy let me leave after about an hour because I did it before.

Try and avoid the Safety first one in Dundalk. The guy is a nightmare to listen to and he'll keep you all day.

Actually I was back lately in Safety First getting mine refreshed and the course is very different from when I did it first. Much less of the legal articles / rules etc and a more common sense approach.

Not sure if this was because of the last update to the H&S leglislation or just because it was my second time round.

I found it interesting this time and didn't feel half as long as the first time a few years ago. I do tend to deal alot with the paper end of H&S though so I was pretty interested to find out the real rights / wrongs (even if only so I dont get caught) :D

Advertisement