Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Mini Marshmallows?

Options
  • 20-08-2009 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

It's for hot chocolate! :)

Got one the other day with tiny marshmallows in it and it reminded me how badly I always wanted to find them but I was never able to!

Anyone know where you can get them?

They're about the width/height of your small finger nail.

And supermarkets have them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I normally get them in the baking section of the supermarket, they don't seem to be kept with the normal sweeties :)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

I normally get them in the baking section of the supermarket, they don't seem to be kept with the normal sweeties :)
    Okay thanks, I'll have to check it out. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Normally in the baking section of the supermarket and for some reason most of the €1 stores in my area have them in the sweet section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Flowertot

the only place i've seen them is in the cooking section of superquinn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Sock Monster

I get mine in Marks & Spencer, part of the "cook range" you'll find them near the baking stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement