Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetables are up!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

With regards to the BBS with French (LM052) Year 1, how long is the average week?

That timetable confuses me greatly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pacman.podge

hey does anyone kno how many hours first year environmental science students do?? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭TwilightFan88

Have a tosser of a lecturer again :-( :-( Not happy about that at all!! Timetable its self is grand!! No nine starts So I happy out! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Mallox

That timetable confuses me greatly.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

anyone know how to get taught masters codes? I can't seem to find any online!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭fivetwenty

I'm thankful I avoided a certain Maths lecturer.

What's Mark Burke like for maths?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

fivetwenty wrote: »
    I'm thankful I avoided a certain Maths lecturer.

What's Mark Burke like for maths?

Going by the name...presumably fluent in English which makes a nice change!

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

almostover wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea how many hours for 1st year mech eng

Around 25hours give or take a few depending on if you have labs/tuts every week or every second week.

22hours for me. Four 9am starts, three 6pm finishes. Wednesday off, but thats only to do my FYP :(

If I'm correct, and I think I am, newbies have an 8 digit ID number, whereas only 7 can be entered here.

There will be fun when I send that email tomorrow:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

mine is 7 digits.

• Advertisement

mine is 7 digits.
    Hmm, there's some 8 digit ones on the system already, but not for any 08,07,06,05

mine begins with 08 however it is still giving me invalid number.

I can only assume this will be fixed after enrollment.

mine begins with 08 however it is still giving me invalid number.

I can only assume this will be fixed after enrollment.

Yup. Should be fine after enrolement. First year ID numbers always give invalid.

09 ID numbers apprea to be 8 digits. Did you register last year and defer or trial access?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mid

ninty9er wrote: »
    Yup. Should be fine after enrolement. First year ID numbers always give invalid.

09 ID numbers apprea to be 8 digits. Did you register last year and defer or trial access?

yes mine is 8 digits (09xxxxxx)

no, applied last year and got a PFO, applied again and got accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

Five 9 o'clock starts and Four 6 o'clock finishes, that is wrong and a part time job that requires a 6 o'clock start on weekdays. B*****ds.

Five 9 o'clock starts and Four 6 o'clock finishes, that is wrong and a part time job that requires a 6 o'clock start on weekdays. B*****ds.

Are they all Lectures??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

What does D0-035 mean? I presume it is D block but I can't work out the floor level because it says that 0 is only ground level for blocks A and B.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

anyone know how to get taught masters codes? I can't seem to find any online!!

I'd like to know this too, can't find them anywhere online.

Delta Kilo wrote: »
    What does D0-035 mean? I presume it is D block but I can't work out the floor level because it says that 0 is only ground level for blocks A and B.
    All blocks have a 0 - it will be above G. Blocks C, D and E have a G facing on to the Plaza. From the Plassey house (internal) entrance the only entrances are on 0. D0035 is just upstairs from the main entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭corridon69

how many hours is business for a first year?

Delta Kilo wrote: »

First Years have fun with the Main Building!! In UL for 2 and a half yrs and still have yet to go in one way and come out the same way!! It's a maze!

First Years have fun with the Main Building!! In UL for 2 and a half yrs and still have yet to go in one way and come out the same way!! It's a maze!
    You have no choice after 11 at night, the main entrance is the only one open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭CarDriver

corridon69 wrote: »
    how many hours is business for a first year?

Its usually around 15 hours give or take. Its not the worst!

ninty9er wrote: »
    You have no choice after 11 at night, the main entrance is the only one open.

Dont be there that late thank god! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Won't open. :confused:
    That's because, again for some reason, all the searches are giving secure pages, which won't open as the security cert is borked (which really should be fixed).

Try here (same link without the 's').

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 reindeerarmy

sport science first year - start a 9 every day, don't finish till 6 with two hours off in the middle........i really hope i misread the timetable

Advertisement