Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisbon: Getting Involved

Options
  • 21-08-2009 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭

This thread is for any group or individual who'd like people to sign up to any of the Lisbon campaigns. Not - let me make it clear - for casting aspersions or commenting on campaigns, just for the details of how to get involved, and for any comments on difficulties doing so.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 storinius

Hey all!! I am working for Generation YES, which is an independent, non-party campaign, working for a YES vote in the October referendum on Lisbon. Anyone who would like to get involved in the campaign is more than welcome to do so, and as we are run by young people, for young people, you can do a lot of interesting work, as well as some of the more mundane stuff!

Anyway, if you are interested, let me know. Email is info@generationyes.ie or you can PM me here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Thraktor

Ireland for Europe

‘Ireland for Europe’ is an independent and non-party campaign strongly committed to promoting a ‘Yes’ vote in the referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, headed up by Pat Cox, former President of the European Parliament. You can find out more about the organisation and those involved on the Ireland for Europe website.

You can sign up to volunteer here (click the 'Want to register as a volunteer?' link at the bottom), and you can donate to the campaign through an online form here. Even if you're only able to donate a small amount, or just hand out a few leaflets, every little helps, and anything you can give/do will be much appreciated. If you have any questions or suggestions about the campaign, then don't hesitate to PM me, or send an email to info@irelandforeurope.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭BetterLisbon

There is a new no campaign called BetterThanLisbon (www.betterthanlisbon.org). We are looking for those who are currently unattatched to any no group and who would like to help "finish the job" on october 2nd. We are non-partisan and non-political as our sole objective is 50% +1 in 5 weeks time. Check out the website and if you can accept our platform send us an email at info@betterthanlisbon.org
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Thread stickied.

I would like to reiterate that this is a neutral thread and no debate should be posted here. Post only if you're linking to a site or mentioning a group not already mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TD1980

Hi,

I met some YES campaigners today on Grafotn St. and took some photos - I said I'd pass them on but lost the contact details. Anyone know who organised the event?

Cheers,

TD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Tridion

Sorry - I know this is wrong thread for discussion but I think it was Generation Yes out today.

From above thread: info@generationyes.ie

Advertisement