Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in starting a business - Mini Company

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

What about second hand games?

A lot of people just play a game until they clear it and never play it again.
    So they're still in good condition.

What if you set up a shop in your school and charge Gamers 5euro to swop a game.

You could work it this way.

1. Get a list of all the games owned by all the Gamers in your school, by putting an add up on the school notice board.

2. Ask them to get in touch with you via email to give you a list of the games they have.

3. You have all the info you need now.

4. Now send out an email to all the Gamers that are interested with a list of the games that you can get for them from the other Gamers.

5. Meet up at lunch time and distribute your games for the 5euro already agreed on.

This can be done time and time again.

You can call yourself THE GAMEBOY:cool:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Artur Foden

Know any game suppliers.

I've only found one so far that looks promising, they are based in the UK and sent them an email to find out what they have. But I reckon I will have to find some in the UK. But others like play.com and pixmania might be possibilities.
    If you can sell games cheaper than Xtra Vision with a bit of marketing ya can make $$$.

Hopefully, locally the only entertainment shop in Wicklow is Xtravision. And because of that they are pretty expensive. They also only have the latest releases and don't have a great selection of games.

Artur

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

I really can't see people paying €5 to swap a game. Gamers talk and probably know what has what so they could just swap themselves.

Advertisement