Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

angel cards

Options
  • 21-08-2009 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hi im learning how to do angel cards i need some help that would be brilliant thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

Joe Cooper in Clontarf... he's fantastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 patricia glynn

Whats is the difference between angel / tarot cards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

Angel cards are a bit more gentle guidance than tarot cards. I don't think they bring up "bad" news, rather a suggestion that you need to do something in a different way

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

In how I read them I always describe tarot as being very factual, nuts and bolts detail of whats going on in your life. Angel cards read as more emotional, its more the feelings that have been provoked within you than about circumstances, though details can surface in a reading.

Dont ever worry about tarot being negative, the death card doesnt actually mean death, quite the opposite sometimes. But the fact that such cards are in the deck means that both light and dark areas can be shown, but they are all part of life and our journey, rather than something to fear or avoid as such.

Advertisement