Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trade in Price?

• 21-08-2009 4:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was trying to sell my 360 but no luck in selling, so was wondering what the trade in value would be for an Xbox Arcade (2months old boxed with receipt) and also have a 60gb hard drive (Do they take these second hand). Would like to know how much the value is asap if anyone out there knows get back to me. Or on the other hand if you know someone interested in buying let me know :p Have games aswell.

Need to get a ps3 slim although I already have a phat :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Hey,

I was trying to sell my 360 but no luck in selling, so was wondering what the trade in value would be for an Xbox Arcade (2months old boxed with receipt) and also have a 60gb hard drive (Do they take these second hand). Would like to know how much the value is asap if anyone out there knows get back to me. Or on the other hand if you know someone interested in buying let me know :p Have games aswell.

Need to get a ps3 slim although I already have a phat :p

I would like to know too, I read this thread and then minutes later I got an E73 error code, how freaky is that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

creggy wrote: »
    I would like to know too, I read this thread and then minutes later I got an E73 error code, how freaky is that?

Rang GAME there offered me 136euro for 360 and 60gb hdd..And thats not even cash :eek::eek:

And also 150euro for 80gb PS3 when the 60gb gets 205euro in gamestop from what I hear :eek::eek:

That is a joke to be honest...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

The only reason the 60gb gets more is because of backwards compatibility. None of the other models have it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

The only reason the 60gb gets more is because of backwards compatibility. None of the other models have it

But 150euro for a ps3 80gb? WTF like..Rang gamestop they offered me 240 for it with pre order of slim...90euro differece is MASSIVE if you ask me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I went to Game and Gamestop in Limerick this morning to check out the trade in value of the Xbox 360. These prices are for store credit only.

Game
    Xbox 360 (60 GB) €110
    Xbox 360 (120 GB) €130

Gamestop
    Xbox 360 (60 GB) €115
    Xbox 360 (120 GB) €160

Shocking:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

You're better off trying to sell it on adverts.ie or something like that. Trading in to GAME or Gamestop is not advisable for anything, unless there is some kind of special offer.

They offered me 40 cent for a 360 game before. Then they go and sell it for 12.99. Ah, no.

Damn! I wonder what they give with a console with an old 20 gb hdd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭JackieRyan

Mate your better off flogging it on Adverts, id buy the ps3 for 150 euro myself :L

Game in cruises stree in Limerick isnt the worst, I got 56 euro for RF: Guerilla & Left 4 Dead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Damn! I wonder what they give with a console with an old 20 gb hdd.

I was offered €80 for a Pro with a 20gb in Gamestop. Thought I'd get a little more for trade only. I want to swap it for an Elite, but I think I'll wait for the price drop to kick in. I figure that the price drop for an Elite will be comparatively more then the drop in older machines.

Is there a price drop though for the elite?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Is there a price drop though for the elite?

It's dropping $100 in the states, so it should follow suit here before the end of the year.

Also rumours of a redesign are popping up...
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2009/aug/24/games-xbox

Advertisement