Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hills

Options
  • 21-08-2009 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Just started watching The Hills on Channel 4................

Can anyone tell me why Heidi and Lauren hate eachother so much!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vixenbees

oooh its juicy! hehe

basically when heidi started goin out with spencer, him and lauren didnt get on great. then cos the 2 girls were living together, he thought lauren was putting bad ideas into heidis head about him being a bad guy, to watch out for him etc.. so he eventually succeeded into getting heidi to move out of laurens place and in with him! so then when they were living together as a couple, lots of rumours started circulating online about lauran and her ex jason having a s*x tape and other not so nice stuff. lauren was convinced this came from spencer and was disappointed in heidi that she didnt do anything to stop him doing it. so thats why they fell out! they never admitted they did it in any episode or anything, only in the last series for the wedding spencer rang lauren to apologise for everything that happened at that time. but he said in some magazine that he only said it to get lauren to the wedding and didnt mean it lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

All that drama was great i loved the hills !!! Cant wait for new season with Kristen in it!! ANother of LC's enemys!!

any spoilers??? i think spencer put a message on twitter a few weeks ago saying there was loads happening between kirsten and audrina!! cant wait! i wish they'd repeat laguna beach cos i never saw any of that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

Kristin and Justin Bobby get it on and it causes war between her and Audrina. I'll miss Lauren though. Is Lo still in it? That girl is gas!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭sharms

vixenbees wrote: »
    any spoilers??? i think spencer put a message on twitter a few weeks ago saying there was loads happening between kirsten and audrina!! cant wait! i wish they'd repeat laguna beach cos i never saw any of that!

i got all seasons of laguna for 20euro total on amazon= BARGAIN!!!

just like school!!! they were all on when i was in 5th/6th year so it was just so real :D

• Advertisement

No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!

Its so funny the way they only brought Kirtsten in cos she was single haha! This must've been coming after she sat beside him at the wedding, god this is so staged i dont know why im shocked lol

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Thanks Vixen bees!!!:)

It totally makes sense now!
    Getting quiet addicted to it, have about 10 more episodes on sky+ to watch!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Sophsxxx wrote: »
    Kristin and Justin Bobby get it on and it causes war between her and Audrina. I'll miss Lauren though. Is Lo still in it? That girl is gas!!:pac:

KC and JB don't get it on ... KC has admitted that it's all scripted and for the camera. I read that a while ago.

Yes Lo is still in it as is Stacie the bartender ... go figure! I dunno why she is in it!

On the sex tape - Speidi did an interview in Playboy and they both talked about LC's supposed tape so I do think that they spread those vicious rumours. There is no tape. If there was, it would've surfaced a long time ago. Speidi are just attention whores!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Ooooooh I LOVE The Hills, talk about addictive! I was in someone's house who had MTV a while ago and there was a Hills marathon on - and since then I've watched all 5 series online! www.tvshack.net is great, and they prob have Laguna Beach as well for whoever was asking...instead of having to pay for it!

I will miss LC though, I don' think it'll be the same without her, although Kristen should spice things up, looking forward to seeing some catfights between her and Audrina! Kinda went off Audrina since she was with Brody, knowing he had a g/f and stuff....not cool!

Used to like Heidi - in the earlier series she seemed like a cool, fun-loving girl, but now she's just whinging all the time and she just looks like a Playboy bunny, all bleached blonde hair and fake boobs! She was so much prettier au natural...as for Spencer, he is absolutely hilarious - surely no-one can be that arrogant in real-life?!

Roll on, series 6 :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

if you look closely you can actually see the intelligence being sucked in and destroyed at an atomic level.
    Its not too dissimilar from Sophies head in Big Brother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Used to like Heidi - in the earlier series she seemed like a cool, fun-loving girl, but now she's just whinging all the time and she just looks like a Playboy bunny, all bleached blonde hair and fake boobs!

She actually IS a Playboy girl now - she was on their September cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Ooooooh I LOVE The Hills, talk about addictive! I was in someone's house who had MTV a while ago and there was a Hills marathon on - and since then I've watched all 5 series online! www.tvshack.net is great, and they prob have Laguna Beach as well for whoever was asking...instead of having to pay for it!

I will miss LC though, I don' think it'll be the same without her, although Kristen should spice things up, looking forward to seeing some catfights between her and Audrina! Kinda went off Audrina since she was with Brody, knowing he had a g/f and stuff....not cool!

Used to like Heidi - in the earlier series she seemed like a cool, fun-loving girl, but now she's just whinging all the time and she just looks like a Playboy bunny, all bleached blonde hair and fake boobs! She was so much prettier au natural...as for Spencer, he is absolutely hilarious - surely no-one can be that arrogant in real-life?!

Roll on, series 6 :D

Thanks Chocoholic will check out that web site for past episodes!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

vixenbees wrote: »
    No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!

Its so funny the way they only brought Kirtsten in cos she was single haha! This must've been coming after she sat beside him at the wedding, god this is so staged i dont know why im shocked lol
    Yeh, didn't she say to Audrina that she liked the look of him afterwards? Smooth.l And why the hell is Stacy still in it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

It won't be the same without Lauren, I really liked her but I can see why she wanted to leave, it's getting ridiculous now. You can tell it wasn't that staged in the beginning but now they might aswell be reading scripts in front of the camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

its a bunch of hog wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

They do it to get publicity and for the money, i used to like it but it got to staged for me and i hated Spencer!! I just saw a trailor for a film Audrina is going to be in today, if she wasn't in The Hills she wouldn't have been in the film so i'm sure it has its perks :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Spencer's a pratt!! Gosh im hilarious :D
    I really like it, its very entertaining but sometimes it just gets, weird kinda over the top. Can't wait for series 6 tho!!

This season's going to be weird, Lauren and Whitney were the only two likeable ones on it and now they're gone, hate Heidi and Audrina's just an idiot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Anonomyte

You do realise its acting? And thet its the lowest form of t.v?

omgz, breaking news!!1! Get off your high horse :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Aldito

Lauren is such a ride, but that doesn't negate my gayness for liking that show...

So eh it's back. Have to admit this used to be a real guilty pleasure for me, so I'll probably be checking it out :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Really loved the ending to the last series... Hard to imagine they can continue with a reality show theme after that?

Advertisement