Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Insurance

• 21-08-2009 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if its possible to get a car and motorbike insured on the one policy ?

If not , where is best place for motorbike insurance ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

DinoBot wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know if its possible to get a car and motorbike insured on the one policy ?

If not , where is best place for motorbike insurance ?

not on the one policy but some insurers like Axa (Aon) and Carol Nash provide both car and bike policies, with discounts*.

For example for having an axa car policy aon give me a 30%(?) discount on my bike policy. It'd be 25%(?) if I had a car policy with another insurer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Try these for insurance.
    There is no best place its best to get quotes from them all.
    Depending on the bike sometimes Quinn is cheaper sometimes AON etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Cushla

My insurance runs out in Feb..At the time noone was doing any kind of deal for insuring both. It must depend who you get talking to because I have got 30% discounts before. Anyway as far as I know there's only aon, carole nash & quinn direct covering bikes so worth trying all of them.
    Let us know how u get on..curious me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

dont forget about adelaide insurance. Dunno if they do cars aswell. I think they do. Cheap as chips bike insurance anyways.

Advertisement