Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Upcoming Audi RS5 spotted in awesome matte black colour scheme

• 21-08-2009 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

rs5-2.jpg

I know it is just a test car, but it would be so cool to see such colour on the RS5 brochure when it arrives.

full gallery here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Ahhhhh, the S5 was probably my favorite Audi before now.
    I probably would have liked to have seen quad exauhts, but hey, what can ya do?

It looks great, and that colour sceme really would be awesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

That matt colour looks cool, but i very very much doubt it will be in the brochure....

By the way, you could easily get your car "wrapped" to get the same effect if you wanted. The guy below used this crowd in the UK www.totally-dynamic.co.uk to turn
    this
    cleane929.jpg
    into this
    bmwwrap8.jpg

(obviously not the same colour - but anything is possible)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

That looks cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Matte black paint is dirt cheap, quite popular with the drift crowd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

i've seen quite a lot of matte cars in london, seems to be popular with high end cars over there- saw couple of range rovers and an aston martin with that black matte effect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

Sexy looking car, and has the minerals too! Another car to add to the list of cars I'd cut one of my toes off to own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I've seen loads and loads of Matte Black Audi's in Munich. Especially the estates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,537 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

and has the minerals too!

Thats "ze germans" for you

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Audi A5 = win

matt paint on cars = fail

Don't know why, always found matt paint on cars a real turn-off. Reminds me of really old and really nasty scangermobiles...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Well, there's matt paint and then there's matt paint.

The matt black out of the five euro rattle-can is nasty stuff alright (got the green version of that :D), but a proper matt base coat with a satin matt clearcoat for protection ...now that's something else altogether and quite nice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement