Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you a wedding professional? If so, read this...

Options
  • 21-08-2009 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi everyone,
    I'm putting together an article for the Irish Examiner about how people are moving away from the crazy, OTT, debt-inducing weddings that were so popular for a few years. What people want now is value for money and a great day out.
    I'd love to speak to some wedding professionals about the ways in which they are adapting to this new economic climate. Is demand for your services down? Are you having to lower your prices? What steps have you taken to attract new business? Etc

I'd love to hear from you.
    Sharon Ní Chonchúir
    PM me or mail sharondingle@ireland.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 LucyHogie

Hi Sharon,

The Morning Show in TV3 are doing a show on weird and whacky, or just unconventional weddings next week.

Did you come across anyone in your research for your piece who fits this bill? We're looking for someone who had their wedding in a weird place, or did something particularly peculiar during their day!

Let me know,

thanks, Laura

laura.hogan@tv3.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sharondingle

Nothing too wacky, I'm afraid, Lucy.
    Mostly just discounts, free gifts (bottles of champagne, cars laid on free of charge, etc).
    I do have an interesting couple but, as my article isn't being published until Friday next, I can't let you steal my thunder on that one!
    I'm sorry. I wish I could help as I know how difficult it can be to track people down but this time, I'm afraid I can't!
    Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 LucyHogie

Ok, thanks for replying,

we have one couple anyways, just looking for a second!

Best of luck with it!

Lucy

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement