Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Square Garage Portarlington

Options
  • 21-08-2009 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Lads,

Looking to get my car serviced. Living in the town but have never gone to the garage.
    Is the service/price good here with these lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I use Shamie Sheilds in the industrail estate beside sofe warehouse. A lot of my family use him as well.

Good work at a good price.

057 8623938

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 jakestevens

Always use the square garage, for servicing, pre nct checks, tyres, very reasonable on prices + cheapest unleaded in the town 112 per litre as opposed to 118 else where in the town. Square garage gets my vote

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Unfortunately, i was ripped off there and havent been back since. I use RS Autos, as they were reccommended to me. I have to admit they have always done a thorough job and if i have had any problems they have been very accommodating. They always give me a full run through of whats been done and explain the job card. theyre also very reasonable too.

RS Autos 057)8640616

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 pnd82

Service my own cars but if i was getting anything done outside my comfort zone, i would use square garage, open late nights so handy for dropping off and collecting the car, never heard any complaints about Square garge over the years, where as i have heard horror stories from one of the others mentioned above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Always use the square garage, for servicing, pre nct checks, tyres, very reasonable on prices + cheapest unleaded in the town 112 per litre as opposed to 118 else where in the town. Square garage gets my vote

The garage that has now been changed from topaz-esso-(some new name) down the road past mitchells garage has the cheapest in town atm. 113.9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Went to square garage last year and got a quote for work that I needed done was way dearer than RS autos. Only fault I have with RS auto is they can be busy and mightn't have car finished when expected other than that...what ruby said:D

Advertisement