Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen party in Dublin

Options
  • 21-08-2009 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi everyone,
    My sister wants me to plan her hen party for November in Dublin.
    I've only gone out in Dublin a few times so I don't have a clue where to start.
    I would really appreciate any suggestions! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Go to Temple Bar where the rest of them go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

what kind of hen party do you want? Sophisticated sex and the city, cocktail drinking in designer dresses and 400 quid handbags? or lash back the pints and shots with earring in the shape of cocks? or something in between? do you want to do an activity in the afternoon? hw much are you and the hens willing to spend?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Redrover1999

What kind of utter slapper would walk around with cock-shaped earings?

I always cringe when I see those sleazy ladettes around Temple Bar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

If you are a single man, you are loosing out BIG TIME if you walk around with your nose up in the air cringing in temple bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭cats-pyjamas

Just go to temple bar, there are millions of hens parties in practically every pub and club there. It's almost obligatory to wear a veil and something cockshaped!

• Advertisement
Advertisement